When going Back to School, getting back into the swing of things can be difficult. Here are some tips to help feel better about going Back to School!
1. Mornings are going to be very rough after sleeping in all summer, so start going to bed earlier. This will make you perform to your fullest potential!
2. Make sure you eat breakfast so you have the energy to pay attention during class.
3. Confirm that your homework is done the night before so you don’t have to worry about it early in the morning.
4. Score your school supplies early, beat the rush and avoid traveling to more than one store.
5. Set up a place to study so you can keep up on your classes and maintain good grades.
6. Plan out and reset your daily schedule and map out where you are going ahead of time.
7. Set goals for yourself for this upcoming school year. Make sure to stick with those goals!
8. Make sure you’re keeping active and balancing school and sports well. An unbalanced schedule can really mess with your head, and your grades.
9. Follow @rlshs, @RLFootball, and @TheLeonid to keep updated on school cancellations, football games, and events.
10. Good luck getting back to school and make this school year a great one!